Lyght Power Systems
Model # LPT100
Automatic Transfer Switch
- 120VAC-240VAC 100 AMPS/POLE
- Automatically Switches From Shore/Utility to Generator
- Heavy Duty Relay Assembly will handle up to 100 AMP Shoreline/Utility Power and up to 24KW Generator
- Utilizes an Auxiliary Switch on the Neutral Relay to Ensure Neutral Lines are engaged before the hot lines
- Defeatable Generator Start Up Delay is provided to allow the generator to get up to speed
- Designed with DC Coiled Relays to reduce hum, and Terminal blocks to simplify wire connections
- Front Panel Switch to Simulate Generator Start Up
- Designed for OEM and Aftermarket Installations
- Approved for use in RV and Residential Applications
- Contactors: 3 General Purpose DPDT relays
- Coil: 110 VDC 2 Watts.
- Time Delay: Custom time delay, 22 seconds nominal. Can be bypassed for instant switching.
- Dimensions: 12″ x 10″ x 4″
- Knockouts: Assorted.
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Install Vertically or Horizontally in a dry, accessible area.
- Consult Factory before drilling Metal Case.
- Keep Covered except during wiring as Relays are Sensitive to Debris.
- Hi-Pot with LPT100 Disconnected or Hi-Pot on Load Side of Switch.
WARRANTY: Elkhart Supply Corporation (ESCO) warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from date of purchase or 18 months from date of manufacture, whichever applies. If a defect is revealed after our inspection, the unit will, at our discretion, be repaired and returned or credit will be issued. On defective units, we will accept up to 45 minutes labor at the service center’s published labor rate for the unit to be changed out. This warranty shall not apply to any product that shows evidence of neglect, misuse, improper installation, or that has been repaired or altered by anyone other than ESCO. Proof of purchase may be required.