Ignition protected fuses are safe for installation aboard gas-powered boats when installed in the appropriate Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block.
- Tin-plated connector blades for corrosion resistance.
- Visible indication of blown condition.
- 6000 Ampere Interrupt Capacity (AIC) satisfies ABYC requirements for main DC circuit protection on large battery banks.
- 50-500A meet the requirements of ISO 8846, SAE J1171, ABYC, USCG Title 33 CFR 188.410(a) and UL 1500.
- When installed in the specified Blue Sea Systems’ fuse block.
|Interrupt Capacity||6000 Amperes DC|
|Maximum Voltage||32 Volts DC|
|CE marked||50 to 500 Amperes|
Warranty Terms: Free of manufacturers’ defect.