160 Amp 2 Input Battery Isolator Sure Power battery isolators prevent accessories powered by a vehicle’s auxiliary batteries from robbing power from the main starting battery. A battery isolator assures that your vehicle will start, even if auxillary batteries are dead. They also allow your alternator to charge the auxiliary battery as needed to maintain proper charge level separate from your vehicle battery. Solid state electronics designed to exceed OEM specifications.
- Description: Multi-Battery Isolator
- System Operation: 6-50 Volts DC
- Max Current: Max. Alt. Amps A1: 160 Max. Alt. Amps A2: 95
- Operation Temp: -40C to +85C Ambient
- Insulation to Ground: 500V 60Hz AC Min.
- Ground Type: Negative
- Finish: Blue anodized to withstand 336 hr salt spray per latest revision of ASTM B117.
- Hardware: Terminal and mounting hardware included.
- Eliminates multi-battery drain, when two or more battery banks are in a charging system.
- Performs as well or better than existing factory installed components.
- Designed to exceed OEM specifications.
- Solid State Electronics…Isolates each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and change according to its own needs.
- The ORIGINAL, not an imitation! The Battery Isolator was invented by Sure Power® in 1959.
- More efficient and reliable than mechanical or solenoid system.
- The most comprehensive line of Battery Isolators on the market. Isolators are available for most application needs.
Warranty Terms: 1 Year