Description: Freedom 2000 Watt AC Power Inverter with high surge capability and 3-Stage Charger. (Heart No. 81-202212) w/Single Input/Double Output Battery Cables NOT included. Requires: 300 AMP Class T Fuse holder and fuse.
IF REPLACING OLD FREEDOM WITH NEW 458 SERIES YOU MUST REPLACE REMOTE AND CABLE.
With filtered modified sine wave output, Freedom inverter/chargers run virtually anything, from office equipment to household appliances and electronics. Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and automatic shutdown and other safety features protect your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
For inverter/charger control and basic system monitoring, use the Freedom Basic Remote. For advanced battery monitoring and remote control, Freedom 458 systems can be paired with optional Link instrumentation.
- MSW AC power inverter with high surge capability.
- Automatic 3-stage battery charger.
- Temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries.
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power.
- Power sharing prevents source AC input circuit breaker from tripping.
- Customized settings can be programmed with the Freedom Basic Remote or Link 1000 panels.
- Includes battery temperature sensor.
- Protection Features: Over voltage and under voltage protection. Over-temperature protection. Overload protection. Short circuit protection.
Electrical Specifications – Inverter:
- Output power (continuous): 2000 W
- Surge power (AC amps): 50 A
- Output frequency: 60 Hz, quartz regulated
- Inverter voltage regulator:120 V +/- 5% true RMS
- Output wave form: Modified Sine Wave
- Efficiency (full laod): 85%
- Peak efficiency: 92%
- No load current draw (idle mode): 0.12 A
- AC output connections: Dual
- AC input connections: Single
- AC transfer switch: 30 A
Electrical Specifications – Charger:
- Charge rate: 100 A DC
- AC input voltage range: 90 – 130 VAC
- Battery voltage (nominal): 12 VDC
- Battery voltage range: 10.0 – 15.5 VDC
- Low battery cut-out: 10.0 VDC
- AC input (max. charge mode): 21 A AC
- Bulk charge voltage: 14.3 VDC (default value varies with battery type & temp.)
- Float charge voltage: 13.4 VDC (default value varies with battery type & temp.)
- Equalize charge voltage: 16.3 VDC
- Charge control: 3-stage
- Battery type settings: Wet / Gel 1 / Gel 2 / AGM
- Equalization: Yes
- Temperature sensitive charging: Yes
- Optimal operating temp. range: 32°F – 104°F (0°F – 40°C) *derated below 0°C and above 40°C
- Input Range: 120 VAC
- Current: 21 Amps
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 50 Amps
- Power: 2000 Watts
Warranty Terms: 2 Years