2000 Watt Inverter w/Single In & Single Out RTV
Battery Cables NOT included. Not available from suppliers.
This unit has a 3 stage 100 amp temperature sensitive charger.
REQUIRES: 300 Amp Class T Fuse and Fuse Holder
IF NEW INSTALLATION FUSE KIT REQUIRED OR WARRANTY IS VOID.
IF REPLACING OLD FREEDOM WITH NEW 458 SERIES YOU MUST REPLACE REMOTE AND CABLE. FREEDOM 12-25 OR FREEDOM 12-50.
- This unit operates using 2000 Watts of output and performs three distinct functions
- DC to AC power inverting
- Automatic transfer switching between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Automatic 3 stage battery charging plus manual battery equalizing.
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 12 Volts
- DC Battery Voltage Range: 10-15.2 Volts
- DC Low Battery Range: 10.5 Volts DC
- AC Input Voltage Range: 90-130 Volts AC
- Frequency Regulation: 50 or 60 Hz Quartz
- Inverter Continuous Output Power—2000 VA
- Wave Shape: Modified Sine Wave
- Surge Power: 70 Amps
- AC No Load Current Drain: 0.12 Amps
- DC Power Factors Allowed: All Full Load
- Efficiency: 85%
- Peak Efficiency: 93%
- No load current draw (idle mode): 0.12 Amps
- AC Output Connections: Single
- AC Input Connections: Single
- Transfer Switch: 30 Amp
Warranty Terms: 30 Months