240 VAC 50-Amp Switch, AC Connectors: Screw-type wiring Terminals.
- Automatically senses generator power and prevents two power sources from entering the AC Distribution Panel at the same time.
- Heavy duty contactors prevent contact damage during high current transfer operation.
- Time delay circuit board ensures generator voltage is at a stable level before transfer occurs.
- Rugged, heavy-duty, screw-type wiring terminals ready to wire to contactor base.
- Ensure ease of wiring and prevents wiring errors.
- Screw-type wiring terminals ensure ease of wiring and prevent wiring errors.
- Easy to remove protective cover with wiring schematic mounted inside.
- Time Delay Board part #2-200007