120 VAC, 30 Amp transfer switch, automatic switch over, 30 second selectable delay screw type terminals.
- Heavy duty relays prevent contact damage during high current transfer operation.
- Quick change circuit board is easily replaced in the event of a failure.
- No need to disconnect and re-install the entire unit.
- Time delay circuit board ensures generator voltage is at proper level before transfer occurs.
- Protective cover easily snaps on or off.
- Handy wiring schematic mounted inside the cover.
- Built-in strain reliefs allow the installer to simply push the branch circuit wires inside the unit for connection.
- Eliminates the need to purchase and install separate strain reliefs for each circuit.
- Screw-type wiring terminals ensure ease of wiring and prevent wiring errors.
Warranty Terms: Manufacturers’ Warranty