Replaces the LPT50CA from Lyght Power
50 Amp Transfer Switch W/Lugs #LPT50BRD replaces #LPT50CA
Replaces the PS245L, PS245S and PS250 from Todd Engineering.
- Automatically switches from power cord to generator.
- Heavy duty relay assembly will handle 50 amp power cord and up to 12KW generator.
- Transfers two hot poles and neutral simultaneously.
- Generator start up delay is provided to allow the generator to get up to speed.
- Utilizes a micro switch on the neutral relay to ensure neutral lines are engaged before the hot lines.
- Designed with DC coiled relays to reduce hum, and terminal blocks to simplify wire connections.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Designed for OEM and aftermarket applications.
Intended for usage as an electrical transfer switch to automatically switch multiple sources (from one to another), i.e. switching from shoreline to generator power.
The LPT50BRD Automatic Transfer Switch is intended for usage as an electrical transfer switch to automatically switch multiple sources from one to another. Automatically switches from power cord to generator and includes a
Heavy duty relay assembly that will handle a 50 amp power cord and up to 12KW generator. The LPT50BRD transfers two hot poles and neutral simultaneously. The unit offers generator start up delay to provided time for the generator to get up to speed. The LPT50BRD is designed with DC coiled relays to reduce hum, and terminal blocks to simplify wire connections. The transfer switch is quick and easy to install.
Primarily designed for installation in conjunction with a generator having a rated output of not larger than 12KW, an external power cord having a rated output of not larger than 240VAC, 2 poles 50A per pole, 1PH, 60Hz.
|Contactors||General Purpose DPDT 50 amp Relays|
|Coil||110 VDC 2 watts|
|Time Delay||Custom time delay, 30 seconds nominal can bypass for instant switching.|
Will not work Winnabago with Energy Management Unit.
Warranty Terms: 1 Year