Progressive Dynamics has designed this attractive 5000 Series 30 Amp AC/DC Power Distribution Panel to fit your electrical installation cost requirements. PLUS, it’s loaded with features you won’t find in many other panels costing substantially more than this competitively priced unit.
* Retail and OEM Part Numbers will be determined by your selected options when you place your order.
- Provisions for 30 Amp AC main and up to 9 AC branch circuits.
- Generous wiring space for easy installation– also reduces costly wiring errors.
- Built-in wire strain relief for each branch circuit. Saves over 50% on installation costs.
- Space for up to 12 fused DC branch circuits for 12 Volt lighting and DC appliance circuits.
- Accepts rated fuses up to 30 Amp – eliminates auxiliary fuse panels for slide-outs and leveling jacks saving you even more money.
- Attractive light weight panel design made from black or brown impact-resistant high temperature polymers.
- All 12 VDC branch circuit connections located on outside rear of panel – reducing installation time and costly errors.
- High current 12 VDC input power terminal strip provides easy connection point for battery and converter.
- Optional: 120 VAC, 15 Amp outlet available for power converters and other AC appliances.
- Optional: 11 terminal negative 12 VDC bus bar provides common connection point for all DC circuit negative wires.
13.4″ W x 7.1″ H x 4.0″ D
- Cut-out Size:
12.25″ W x 5.875″ H