Convenient Dual Battery Bank Charging
Xantrex digital echo~charge is designed to charge auxiliary or starting batteries from an inverter/charger or other charging source with limited voltage drop. The Xantrex Echo~Charger detects when the house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to auxiliary or starting batteries. The maximum charger current offered by Echo~Charge is limited to 15 amps.
- 15 Amp maximum charge current.
- Automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type).
- Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging.
- Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source.
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Easy three wire installation.
Warranty Terms: 1 Year