ESCO 75 Amp Transfer Switch LPT75CA
120VAC-240VAC 75 AMPS/POLE90 AMP NEUTRAL
Automatic Transfer Switch
- Automatically switches from power cord to generator
- Heavy duty relay assembly will handle 50 amp power cord and up to 18kw generator
- Transfers two hot poles and neutral simultaneously
- Reliable time delay to allow generator to get up to speed before switching automatically from shoreline to generator power
- ESCO 75 Amp Transfer Switch LPT75CA
- Utilizes an auxiliary switch in combination with a mechanical interlock to ensure power cord is off before generator power is engaged
- Quick and easy installationDesigned for OEM and aftermarket applications
The LPT 75CA is intended for use as an electrical transfer switch to automatically switch multiple sources (from one to another), i.e. switching from shoreline to generator power.
The ESCO 75 Amp Transfer Switch LPT75CA is primarily designed for installation in conjunction with a generator having a rated output no larger than 18KW, an external power cord having a rated output no larger than 240 VAC, 2 poles 50A per pole, 1PH, 60HZ.
Contactors: 3 Pole N.O. 240VAC, 75 AMPS/POLECoil: 104-120VAC (60HZ, inrush current – 84 watts, sealed – 8 watts)
Auxiliary switch: shoreline release switch 120VAC, N.C.
Time delay: custom time delay, 30 seconds nominal
Physical size: 12” x 8” x 4” Knockouts: assorted
Weight: 12.00 lbs
Cautions: install vertically or horizontally in a dry, accessible areaconsult factory before drilling metal casekeep covered except during wiring as contactors are sensitive to debrishi-pot with LPT75CA disconnected or hi-pot on load side of switch
|Contactors||3 Pole N.O. 240 VAC 75 amp/pole|
|Coil||104-120 VAC (60Hz, Inrush Current-84 watts, Sealed-8 watts)|
|Auxiliary Switch||Shoreline release switch 120 VAC, N.C.|
|Time Delay||Custom time delay, 30 seconds nominal|
Warranty Terms: 1 Year