Description: Inline Filter with Magnet
Engineered to be low cost and efficient.
Features and Specifications:
- Rated working pressure, 312.5 PSI.
- 100,000 Cycle Tested
- Cleanable and replaceable 40 micron filter element.
- Lightweight and compact.
- High performance filtration capability.
- Bonded ceramic magnet traps finer metallic particles.
- Ambient temperature rating -40°F to +250°F.
- Rated for use with fuel, air and other media.
- 1/4″ NPT outlet installs directly in any regulator or shut-off valve inlet, no fittings required.
- Heavy duty zinc plated steel construction.
- All valves are date coded.
- Every unit 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown.
- Orifice size .140″.
- Safety Rated
Warranty Terms: 1 Year