Sure Power 95 Amp, 1 Input 2 Battery Isolator 952
- Original equipment Delco (GM), except Delcotron CS series alternators (CS series used on most 1985 and new vehicles).
- Ford up to 1997.
- Chrysler, all models, all years – including Nippondenso externally regulated alternators.
- Jeeps equipped with Nippondenso alternators externally regulated.
- Japanese imports with alternators using external voltage regulators or external sensing.
- Motorola load handler series, 8EM remote sense series.
- Multi-Battery Isolator
- System Operation: 6-50 Volts DC Max.
- Current: 95 Amps
- Sure Power 95 Amp, 1 Input 2 Battery Isolator 952
- Operation Temp: -40C to +121C Ambient
- Insulation to Ground: 500V 60Hz AC Min.
- Ground Type: Negative
- Finish: Blue anodized to withstand 336 hr salt spray per latest revision of ASTM B117.
- Hardware: Teminal and mounting hardware included.
- Eliminates multi-battery drain, when two or more battery banks are in a charging system.
- Performs as well or better than existing factory installed components.
- Designed to exceed OEM specifications.
- Solid State Electronics…Isolates each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and change according to its own needs.
- The ORIGINAL, not an imitation! The Battery Isolator was invented by Sure Power® in 1959.
- More efficient and reliable than mechanical or solenoid system.
- The most comprehensive line of Battery Isolators on the market. Isolators are available for most application needs.
Warranty Terms: 1 Year